Location: Old Church, Keskustori, Tampere
Time: 20. May 2012, 18:00 hours
Welcome to the annual assembly of the International Christian Association – Kansainvälinen Kristillinen Yhdistys Suomessa ry. The meeting will be held in the Old Church in Tampere, after the ICCK service. All members are welcome to attend the meeting. If you are not a member yet, you have the possibility to sign up for membership before the meeting. Besides the regular items on the agenda, we will use the opportunity to discuss on the purpose and activities of the association. We are looking forward to your active participation in the meeting.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Opening of the assembly meeting
- Election of the chair person of the assembly, the secretary, two persons to check the minutes and two persons to count the votes.
- Determining of the legality and quorum of the assembly
- Approval of the agenda
- Presentation of the financial report, the annual report and the statement from the auditors
- Approval of the financial report and discharge of the council
- Approval of the operation plan, the budget and the membership fees
- Election of the chair person and other members of the council
- Election of one or two auditors and their substitutes
- Discussion on association purpose and activities
- Any other business
- Closing of meeting